It’s Friday, which means The Haven on George Street is doing their weekly double cheeseburger special. For around $6 (before tip) you get a double cheeseburger, fries, and a drink. Damn good deal, especially considering it’s downtown. Food’s great, too, check it out.
Some randomness before I venture into a conference call:
- The possibility of a snow event Monday night into Tuesday in Charleston is looking a bit better. The forecasted intensity is all over the place, but there is increasing agreement on at least the presence of snow. Brian Goode’s got the…erm…goods — most notably computer model readouts that are getting into better alignment on this thing. I’ll have more to say about this soon.
- Great times last night at Sesame Burgers & Beer. Ian has a lot of pictures. Needless to say, during these meet/tweetups, we manage to bring with us a lot of technology.
- Another day, another quake, and no, I didn’t feel that one either.
- The idea of Five Guys coming to downtown has me extremely excited and my arteries quivering in fear all at the same time. Can’t wait.
- I need to realign my car playlist. WAY too much stuff from Gary Cherone (whether it be Extreme, Tribe of Judah, Van Halen III, or his solo funk album) on the silver JPod (known as JPod Mach II). Maybe my ex had a point when I was burning the ToJ album into her eardrums back in 2003.
Off I go back to the workday. Enjoy the rest of your day!