One of my predictions just went down the pipe: Jim Mora, Jr. was fired by the Falcons after his third season. So much for the warm, fuzzy Arthur Blank that was going to keep him around…optimism: deflated.
In other news…
- I can’t sleep — and I’m going to be at work in t-minus 7 hours or so. Perhaps I should cue Disc 2, at risk of my brother stealing more girls from me in my dreams…
- As convenient as it is, I turned off the WordPress auto-trackback stuff. I just would like to link back to my own blog without getting an email. ;)
- A part of me is looking forward to seeing the CofC campus not be such a ghost town. A part of me also prefers the CofC campus as a quieter place.
- I think so much about going back to work, but classes resume Monday. Nutty. This is going to be one heck of a semester as I’m now going to kick up the afterburner a bit on the major and plow ahead toward the degree. Maybe I’ll see Agricola around campus?
- After further review, “My joystick is just a bit eager. :)” was the perfect post title to send out the blogging of 2006.
- Looking at the academic calendar, I’m just amazed at when the last exam is: the 2nd of May. Wow. I think that’s the earliest it’s ever been, and I’m not complaining much. Knowing my luck, I have an exam that day, too.
- Comedy Central ran some of my favorite movies for New Year’s: Airplane, The Naked Gun, and Police Academy 4. That, combined with chicken kabobs, rice, broccoli, and crescent rolls courtesy of Mom rang the year in on a great note.
And so it goes, back to the grind tomorrow. Knowing my luck I’ll be feeling a lot better…just in time for work. Haha.